Noname00.c

This blog is about what I think... like any other blog.. The name signifies a fresh page in my life like a fresh C program that you are about to type in Turbo C.. Those familiar with Turbo C will know exactly what I mean

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States

I might not be that perfect son but you'll be rockin' when I'm done

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Here I go again...

Its been more than a year since my last post and a lot of water has gone down all the rivers in the world.. Here's a quick recap of what I have been up to all this while. I joined a particular university in Pennsylvania and have completed a year here. Another year to go now. Have made a lot of new friends, some of them being wolves in sheep's clothes while others being just sheep. Learned a lot, won a little, lost a lot but most importantly my vessel of experiences is getting filled with more and more pearls each day.. Did i just say pearls? Sometimes they seem more like perils coz with each learning experience I am beginning to fear the future even more. Its like the more you learn, the more cautious you become.. But then again if you dont learn then you will never have enough experience to see a more complete picture of the world as it truly is. (OMG here I go again)... So anyway, here I am, again sitting in my office (did I mention an out of this world internship that I am currently involved in)...


Powered by ScribeFire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home