Noname00.c

This blog is about what I think... like any other blog.. The name signifies a fresh page in my life like a fresh C program that you are about to type in Turbo C.. Those familiar with Turbo C will know exactly what I mean

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States

I might not be that perfect son but you'll be rockin' when I'm done

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

The Wait

Its almost a year since i got my engineering degree. I decided not to take up a job because ok lets face it how much original and groundbreaking work is actually done in these "IT Giants" of India!!! Its basically about reinventing the wheel and working on outsourced stuff. Anyways, so having decided that I wouldnt waste myself like this (plus the fact that my grades werent too great) I decided to give studies one more shot and so gave the GRE and TOEFL.. With an almost below average score of 1250, people considered me bold enough (or rather crazy enough) when I applied to some of the top ranking universities in the US.. Well the boldness paid off and I now have the calls in my hand. Anyways, I received the calls in mid april and have to report in end August so I have a 4 month wait before I kickstart my student life again.. and its this period thats gonna kill me.. The "vhella" that I am, its gonna be pretty tough just to get myself motivated enough to do something constructive. Well I have infact laid out a plan of action. Am supposed to cover up some basics, do all shopping, talk to current students and profs, manage funds et al. Lets see how it works out. But one thing that is there is.... One Long Wait

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home