Noname00.c

This blog is about what I think... like any other blog.. The name signifies a fresh page in my life like a fresh C program that you are about to type in Turbo C.. Those familiar with Turbo C will know exactly what I mean

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States

I might not be that perfect son but you'll be rockin' when I'm done

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Long Time.. No Write...

I'm back... hmm this was one long break. Actually thats the main problem of being in India. With broadband still being a novelty, the average Indian has to still depend on dialup or cybercafes and so doesnt get the time to use the internet for a purpose other than work/business. This may sound corny but cant help it guys. Actually there are only a few cities like Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore (to name a few) , where broadband is truly affordable and worth getting. In all other places either its way too expensive or the service is worse than dialup. Anyways, I wont fill up my blog with that bull.... too much already goin around on that. well I'll sign off for now.. will be back in a short while to post some new development.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home