Noname00.c

This blog is about what I think... like any other blog.. The name signifies a fresh page in my life like a fresh C program that you are about to type in Turbo C.. Those familiar with Turbo C will know exactly what I mean

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States

I might not be that perfect son but you'll be rockin' when I'm done

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Testing Deepest Sender

Hmm.. Interesting extension... Just thought that I should now become a regular blogger and got this extension from the firefox site to enrich my blogging experience.. This will make it easier for me.. I can now blog the entire day but post it only at night when I connect to the net. Lemme see what other extensions are available on the firefox site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home